Chalice has a strong values-based approach to sustainability, with the ultimate aim of delivering responsible environmental, social and governance practices that lead to the creation of economic returns for our shareholders and the creation of shared value for all of our stakeholders.
Chalice commits to rigorous standards and governing frameworks, to ensure responsible environmental practices are followed in all its exploration activities. To achieve its objectives, Chalice commits to:
- Implement practices, systems and behaviours that contribute positively to the environment in a sustained manner;
- Responsibly manage our exploration activity to minimise adverse environmental impacts, in line with statutory obligations and community expectations (our social license to operate);
- Instill positive environmental awareness through education of employees, contractors and external stakeholders; and
- Promote the efficient use of energy, water and other resources, minimising waste;
- Regulary monitor and review environmental performance.
For more information please view our 2021 Annual and Sustainability Report.
To view a copy of the Chalice Conservation Management Plan please click here.